I Spy a Mystery at OHVA Literacy Days!
Thank you to all who solved mysteries and learned about reading for clues and details! We had a great time together at our 12 locations learning all about informational text and nonfiction.
For those who were able to attend, and for those who were not, we have some outstanding resources to help you and your student. Please see below.
- Parent Session PowerPoint [PDF]
- Why is Nonfiction Reading Important for Kids—Article [PDF]
- Nonfiction Revolution Article [PDF]
- Webb's Depth of Knowledge Charts [PDF]
- ODE Content Standards for Informational Text [PDF]
- Graphic Organizer Booklet [PDF]
You can engage your student in informational text with these resources.
- K–5 Butterfly Booklet [PDF]
- K–5 What Flowers Attract Monarch Butterflies [PDF]
- K–5 Butterflies: Picky Eaters [PDF]
- K–5 Activity Sheet: Life Stages of the Butterfly [PDF]
- K–5 Butterfly Graphic Organizer [PDF]
- MS–HS Psychology of Procrastination [PDF]
- MS–HS Clever Ways to Stop Procrastinating [PDF]
- MS–HS Never Put off until Tomorrow [PDF]
- MS–HS Tips for Overcoming Procrastination [PDF]
- MS–HS Cluster Graphic Organizer [PDF]