Don't Miss Camp!
Camp for OHVA's 5th–8th graders is a memory-making experience!
We are pleased to partner with Heartland Outdoor School located in the central part of the state north of Columbus in Morrow County. Students attend a 3 day, 2 night camp and engage in outdoor learning, team building, science, health, and history/social studies activities.
Our charter sponsor the Ohio Council of Community Schools assists OHVA students with partial scholarships to enable them to particpate for a reasonable cost.
Parents and high school students serve as Cabin Leaders and chaperones, and teachers attend to interact with students, too.
Invest in a treasured memory, and send your 5th–8th grader to OHVA Camp!
- April 24- 26, 2017, for 3 days, 2 nights
- 5th–8th Graders
- Heartland Outdoor School
- Great outdoor, hands-on learning!
- Cost: $144, affordable payment plan - no price increase for the 16-17 year!
- Partial scholarships are available
- Registration will open in the second semester.