Greetings, OHVA Families!
We are thrilled you have chosen to partner with us to provide your child an optimal educational experience. Now that your enrollment has been approved, we would like for you and your student to begin preparing for the school year with OHVA. Your student’s success is important to us, and we know it is important to you too! By following the steps outlined below, you can ensure your student has a strong start to his educational journey with OHVA!
Here's how to begin...
- Log into your Online School Home Page at http://online.k12.com/login/
- Access “OLS Quick Tours” under the Help Link in your online school – there are several videos here to help you learn to navigate the online school
- Check K-Mail: Please begin checking your kmail for correspondence from your homeroom teacher and/or Family Success Liaison. Click here for a short video on sending and receiving k-mail.
- Watch for information from your assigned teacher or advisor for your grade level specific orientation, in which you'll review the Parent Compact, but also learn about the details for your child's school year.
- Reach out for help and support. Your homeroom teacher is a great resource. Other parents are a great resource too! Please join our facebook page to connect with other OHVAers!https://www.facebook.com/Ohio.Virtual.Academy