Tools for Students
You'll appreciate the comprehensive tools we've put together to get you and your student off to a successful start with orientation training, Q&A sessions, peer-mentoring, and more.
- MAP Assessments (grades 3-8) in Reading and Math guide the creation of your student's Individualized Learning Plan (ILP), and allows your OHVA teacher to understand your student's strengths and weaknesses, to better support your student for academic achievement.
- There are school events and activities such as teacher-hosted outings, parent-hosted outings, and school-sponsored events like Back to School Picnics, and more. http://localendar.com/public/ohva
- You can participate in national K12 school events such as clubs, the K12 Art Competition, National K12 Clubs, and more.
- Our comprehensive orientation gets students off to a successful start with training, Q&A sessions, peer-mentoring, college and career exploration, and more. http://ohva.k12start.com
- Individualized Learning Plan is designed to outline academic objectives, identify post-high school goals, document strengths and challenges, and sequence the student’s course work for maximum success.
- Extensive college and career planning resources will help your student succeed! http://ohva.k12start.com/high-school/college-and-career/