OHVA students in grades 8 through 12, and their family members, are invited to attend our bi-annual Washington, D.C., trip.
- 4–Day Trip, October 7–10, 2021
- This trip is tentatively planned, dependent on COVID-19 conditions.
- Typical cost per person: $650 (Final cost will vary to be more or less depending on the number of attendees.)*
- Includes lodging, bus travel from the central part of the state and most meals.
- Many Washington, D.C., attractions and sites!
If you’re interested, please SIGN UP HERE and we will follow up with you regarding a payment plan, informational sessions and group meetings.
Questions? Contact Susie Ebie
*We typically have 50 seats available. Our $650/per person fee is based on at least 31 attendees. If we have fewer than that number, the fee could increase. If we reach 50 attendees, the cost will decrease.