OHVA students in grades 8 through 12, and their family members are invited to attend our bi-annual Washington, D.C. trip.
- 4 Day Trip, October 7-10, 2021
- This trip is tentatively planned, dependent on COVID-19 conditions.
- *Typical cost per person: $650 (final cost will vary to be more or less depending on the number of attendees.)
- Includes logding, bus travel from the central part of the state and most meals.
- Many Washington, D.C. attractions and sites!
*We typically have 50 seats available. Our $650/per person fee is based on at least 31 attendees. If we have fewer than that number, the fee could increase. If we reach 50 attendees, the cost will decrease.
If you’re interested, please SIGN UP HERE and we will follow up with you regarding a payment plan, informational sessions and group meetings.
Questions? Contact Susie Ebie