OHVA students in grades 8 through 12, and their family members, are invited to attend our bi-annual Washington, D.C., trip.
- 4–Day Trip, October, 2022
- This trip is tentatively planned, dependent on COVID-19 conditions.
- Typical cost per person: $650 (Final cost will vary to be more or less depending on the number of attendees.)*
- Includes lodging, bus travel from the central part of the state and most meals.
- Many Washington, D.C., attractions and sites!
If you’re interested, please SIGN UP HERE and we will follow up with you regarding a payment plan, informational sessions and group meetings.
Questions? Contact Susie Ebie
*We typically have 50 seats available. Our $650/per person fee is based on at least 31 attendees. If we have fewer than that number, the fee could increase. If we reach 50 attendees, the cost will decrease.
Looking for more travel opportunities for your student?
OHVA Travelers explore unique destinations to other countries. For more information to expand your high school student's adventures, visit the OHVA Traveler's Blog to learn where this group is headed next.