OHVA wrist bands for all students and Learning Coaches while supplies last!
Come meet each other and OHVA staff!
Picnics are our best beginning of the year opportunity to meet each other and develop friendships for the school year. So much fun, so much connection!
Mark your calendars for Friday, September 7, 2018 for our annual Back to School Picnics across the state of Ohio!
Picnic activities include something for everyone! Enjoy student activities by grade band group, depending on the size of your picnic location (K–2, 3–5, 6–8, 9–12).
Note: Arrive early between 10:30 AM and 11 AM, as activities begin at 11 AM!
SIGN UP TODAY Tip: Tab through the regions, or see the lists below.
All locations are listed on the sign up above, or see below for a complete listing of addresses and details.
11:00 am–1:00 pm
What to Do:
- Free WE ARE OHVA wrist bands!
- Gas Card Drawings at each location.
- Bring a sack lunch
- Picnics are for ALL ages and grades.
- We have a special surprise for ALL students attending!
- Yes, they are a F2F!
- Connect with other families, students and staff.
- Bring along your Box Tops for our Boosters.
- Always check the calendar for important updates before you travel for any OHVA event or outing.