Come meet each other and OHVA staff!
Picnics are our best beginning of the year opportunity to meet each other and develop friendships for the school year. So much fun, so much connection!
Mark your calendars for Friday, September 6, 2019 for our annual Back to School Picnics across the state of Ohio!
Picnic activities include something for everyone! Enjoy student activities by grade band group, depending on the size of your picnic location (K–2, 3–5, 6–8, 9–12).
Note: Arrive early between 10:30 AM and 11 AM, as activities begin at 11 AM!
SIGN UP - Pending for 2019 Tip: Tab through the regions, or see the lists below.
All locations are listed on the sign up above, or see below for a complete listing of addresses and details. *Sign Up Coming in August!*
- NE (Northeast)
- NW (Northwest)
- SW (Southwest)
- C (Central)
- SC (South Central)
- SE (Southeast)
11:00 am–1:00 pm
What to Do:
- Gas Card Drawings at each location.
- Bring a sack lunch
- Picnics are for ALL ages and grades.
- We have a special surprise for ALL students attending!
- Yes, they are a F2F!
- Connect with other families, students and staff.
- Bring along your Box Tops for our Boosters.
- Always check the calendar for important updates before you travel for any OHVA event or outing.