Come meet each other and Ohio Virtual Academy (OHVA) staff!
Picnics are held once at the beginning of the school year to provide opportunities to meet and develop friendships—so much fun, so much connection!
Activities include something for students in all grade bands. Depending on the size of your picnic location, students are grouped as follows: K–2, 3–5, 6–8, 9–12.
The picnic is held from 11 AM–1 PM, but we recommend arriving early between 10:30–10:45 AM, as activities begin at 11 AM sharp.
What to Do:
- Bring a sack lunch.
- Picnics are for ALL ages and grades.
- We have a special surprise for ALL students attending!
- Yes, they are F2F!
- Connect with other families, students and staff.
- Bring along your box tops for our Boosters.
- Always check the calendar for important updates before you travel for any OHVA event or outing.