Come meet each other and OHVA staff!
Back to School Picnics will take place in person and/or online on Friday, September 11, 2020, dependent on conditions for COVID-19.
These events are our held once at the beginning of the year to provide opportunities to meet and develop friendships for the school year. So much fun, so much connection!
Picnic activities include something for everyone! Enjoy student activities by grade band group, depending on the size of your picnic location (K–2, 3–5, 6–8, 9–12).
Note: Arrive early between 10:30 AM and 11 AM, as activities begin at 11 AM!
10:45 am–1:00 pm
What to Do:
- Bring a sack lunch
- Picnics are for ALL ages and grades.
- We have a special surprise for ALL students attending!
- Yes, they are a F2F!
- Connect with other families, students and staff.
- Bring along your Box Tops for our Boosters.
- Always check the calendar for important updates before you travel for any OHVA event or outing.