The Ohio Virtual Academy (OHVA) Booster Program is a volunteer parent organization dedicated to supporting students, families and staff. Booster parents provide additional opportunities for families to connect, share experiences, and commit to building a better school community. OHVA Boosters host local activities, promote school spirit, and mentor new families.
Boosters support OHVA students, parents, and teachers in many ways:
- Online networking and support for Learning Coaches through social media Facebook groups for parents
- Learning Coach Chat & Connections, weekly on Wednesdays from 7-7:45 pm.
- Booster Leaders serve as Parent Advisory Council (PAC) members and provide input to administration about communication, school practices and the academic program. The Booster Leaders annually review the Parent Engagement Policy and the Parent Compact.
- Annual Give a Boost Holiday Help for OHVA Families
- OHVA School Yearbook
- F2F Activities - Trained Boosters may host F2F events. Learn more here.
- OHVA Learning Coach School IDs
- Fundraising for Boosters: You can shop with Amazon Smile to support Give a Boost and Camp scholarships for parent/HS student Cabin Leaders.
- Learn more about the OHVA School Community here.
- Thank you for your support!
For questions about Boosters, contact Susie Ebie at email@example.com.
Did you know OHVA has a yearbook? We do, and it's sponsored by OHVA Boosters!
Working with TreeRing publishers, OHVA has a yearbook with family-uploaded pictures. It only costs around $20—including shipping!
Fast facts about our yearbook:
- Each yearbook starts with a "base" 34 pages of school events, graduations, outings, etc.
- It has two pages YOU can personalize with your pics for your child.
- The cost of the yearbook + plus shipping is less than $20.
Start your account now. Upload pictures and customize pages for your child.
The more people who sign up and share pictures, the better! The purchase deadline is 10,202.
The following link contains information about the yearbook as well as some sample pages from last year's book:
If you have any questions, please contact our Yearbook Editor Denise Layman, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can sign up online then add pictures to TreeRing from your phone.