The OHVA Booster Program is a volunteer parent organization dedicated to supporting students, families and staff. Booster parents provide additional opportunities for families to connect, share experiences, and commit to building a better school community. Ohio Virtual Academy Boosters hosting local activities, promote school spirit, and mentor new families.
Join the fun and sign up for Boosters: http://tinyurl.com/BoosterSignUp
Boosters support OHVA students, parents and teachers in many ways:
- Online networking and support through social media Facebook groups for parents.
- Annual staff appreciation gift.
- Box Tops
- Amazon Smile
- OHVA School ID's.
- Camp scholarships for parent/HS student Cabin Leaders.
- Grade-band parent liaisons
- F2F Activities - Trained Boosters may host F2F events. Learn more here.
For questions about Boosters, contact Susie Ebie at firstname.lastname@example.org.