Get Involved with Student Council
High school students involved in Student Council have an impact on OHVA students, staff and families.
Purpose: The purpose of student council is to act as a vehicle of communication between students, faculty, surrounding community and school administration.
What does Student Council do?
- Work with the student body to make OHVA an even better place!
- Organize Regional Outings (required: 1 in first semester, 1 in second semester)
- Participate in Service Projects (required: 1 in first semester, 1 in second semester)
- Promote the dances (November and May in Columbus, OH)!
Interested in joining student council?
Send an email to the Student Council Advisor, Mrs. Julie Keaton including the information below:
- Your first and last name
- Your grade (9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th)
- Number of years have you attended OHVA
- Extra-curricular activity you are involved in (any OHVA club, any K12 national club, any community club, group or organization)
- County you live in
Would you like to meet some AWESOME people? There are events and activities across the state. Events can be found on the OHVA Event Calendar.
Contact Mrs. Keaton for more info.