Which pathways are offered?
We offer the following pathway:
- Business Finance—This pathway prepares students to work in a business setting to manage and implement policy and strategy for an organization's capital structure, budgeting, acquisition and investment, financial modeling and planning, funding, dividends, and taxation.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?
Some of the jobs include:
- Financial Analyst
- Bill and Account Collector
- Benefits Specialist
What is the salary outlook?
Salaries vary depending on the job title, but approximate sample salaries include:
- Financial Analyst—$84,300/year
- Benefits Specialists—$62,680/year
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 13, 2018.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- The National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) Financial and Managerial Accounting Exam
- A*S*K Business Institute Finance Exam