Which pathways are offered?
We offer the following pathway:
- Marketing Management (Entrepreneurship)—This pathway prepares students to work in a business setting to direct advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, and public relations policies for businesses and corporations, nonprofits, and other organizations.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?
Some of the jobs include:
- Marketing Manager
- Small Business Owner
- Promotions Manager
What is the salary outlook?
Salaries vary depending on the job title, but approximate sample salaries include:
- Marketing Manager—$132,230/year*
- Promotions Manager—$127,560/year**
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, Occupational Employment and Wages, May 2017.
**Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook.Website last modified date: Friday, April 13, 2018.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- Microsoft Office certifications (up to four, each attainable in one semester)
- Certiport® Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Certification