How it Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
The K12 online high school program provides OHVA students with a high school experience like no other. With more than 90 online courses from which to choose, including three to four versions of core subjects, students can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to their goals and abilities.
OHVA high school students receive many benefits through the K12 high school program, including:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum from K12, the leading online K-12 curriculum provider for the K-12 community and a CITA-accredited company
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Diverse high school catalog with more than 90 courses, including up to four levels of courses in Math, English, Science, and History
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student charts a course for success during and after high school
- Teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel--offering personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person teacher-led and school-sponsored events where they can network with their peers
Who is this intended for?
The OHVA high school program serves students in grades 9-12 who reside within the state of Ohio.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, the OHVA high school program is tuition-free. Enrolled families receive the K12 curriculum, plus a loaner computer and internet stipend.