Please access the resources here for support and information during a crisis times or for prevention and awareness for your family. Reach out to your student’s school counselor, and don't forget, OHVA staff and teachers are here for you, as well.
- Teen Suicide Prevention
- Grief and Loss [PDF]
- Substance Abuse
- Mental Health Issues
- Bullying [PDF]
- Food and Shelter Needs: County Directory for Family Services
- Missing Children: Use this resource packet to be informed and aid in prevention; it includes a fingerprint kit template.
SaferOH: Call the Tip Line (844.723.3764) to report a bullying concern, potential teen suicide, or any other school safety concern.
Our school's Homeless Liaison is Heidi Ragar. Contact her at email@example.com if your family needs assistance with this issue.
Links of Interest
- Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio (COHHIO)
- Interagency Council on Homelessness and Affordable Housing
- National Association for Education of Homeless Children and Youth (NAEHCY)
- National Center for Homeless Education (NCHE)– Improving Learning through Research and Development
- National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty
- Ohio Mental Health Addiction Services
- Safe Families For Children
- School House Connection
- Single Mothers Grant
- The Runaway and Homeless Youth Act
- U.S. Department of Education
- Youth Specific FAQs for Coordinated Entry