Why Does OHVA Provide ISP Reimbursement?
Consistent internet access is necessary for success at OHVA. That's why we provide an internet reimbursement for each eligible family.
Looking to Supplement Your Internet (ISP) Cost?
Near the end of each semester, there are dates you may submit your internet bills/verification online using a secure online form in Parent Square.
The submission dates for the 20-21 school year are:
Fall Semester: January 2 – 15
Spring Semester: May 27 – June 10
Note: This board policy allows for 10 months of internet submission, up to 5 months per semester. Each monthly bill is required, and should include the service dates that cover only the months your student was enrolled. Note the policy and instructions below for further explanation.
Read all the instructions carefully. Using a computer, submit your bills securely in Parent Square.
- Instructions are provided in Parent Square
- Review the board policy [PDF]
- You'll need to know your Family ID and your oldest student's ID [PDF].
- You will need one file per monthly bill.
- Bundled bills are permitted. There is no need to ask your provider for a breakdown of just internet cost as long as it is shown on the bill generally. Your bill should include your name, address, dates of service and "internet" shown in services.
- It does not need to be itemized with the exact amount showing for internet.
- Match the service date with the month you’re submitting.
- Months needed for the 1st semester submission: August, September, October, November and December.
- Months needed for the 2nd semester submission: January, February, March, April and May
- With a valid submission, allow for 8 weeks from the end of the semester for check processing and mailing.
- Checks will be mailed to the ADDRESS ON FILE for you. If your address needs changed, complete that HERE.
- Checks will be made out to the Learning Coach on file.
Tip: If you have internet, you will probably have an online account with your provider. Access this account online and download billing statements as PDFs.
Questions? Contact your advisor/advocate as needed.