Students and Parents,
Please access the resources here for support and information during crisis times or for prevention and awareness for your family. Remember, our caring staff are here for you as well.
Missing Children: Use this resource packet to be informed and aid in prevention, including a fingerprint kit template.
SaferOH: Use the Tip Line to report a bullying concern, potential teen suicide, or any other school safety concern. Call:1.844.723.3764
Homelessness: Our school's Homeless Liaison is Heidi Ragar. Contact her at email@example.com your family needs assistance with this issue.
Useful Links & Documents for Homelessness
Links of Interest
- Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio (COHHIO)
- Interagency Council on Homelessness and Affordable Housing
- National Association for Education of Homeless Children and Youth (NAEHCY)
- National Center for Homeless Education (NCHE)– Improving Learning through Research and Development
- National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty
- Ohio Mental Health Addiction Services
- Safe Families For Children
- School House Connection
- Single Mothers Grant
- The Runaway and Homeless Youth Act
- U.S. Department of Education
- Youth Specific FAQs for Coordinated Entry