Washington, D.C. Trip
Our next DC trip is planned for October, 2024.
OHVA students in grades 8 through 12 (graduates are invited, too) and their family members, are invited to attend our bi-annual Washington, D.C., trip.
- 4–Day Trip, October, 2024
- This trip is planned, dependent on COVID-19 conditions.
- Typical cost per person: $800 (Final cost could be more or less depending on the number of attendees.)*
- Includes lodging, bus travel from the central part of the state and most meals.
- Many Washington, D.C., attractions and sites!
*We typically have 50 seats available. Our $800 per person estimated fee is based on at least 47 attendees. If we have fewer than that number, the fee will increase.
Looking for more travel opportunities for your student?