About Our School
Benefits of Online Schooling with OHVA
While the benefits of a personalized education experience will be different for each student, some of the main advantages OHVA families enjoy are as follows:
- Public school at home empowers families to control their school environment.
- Students work at their own pace, adjusting the amount of time they spend on topics based on their rate of understanding.
- Online school allows families to balance learning with other commitments such as work, extracurricular activities, or family responsibilities.
- Learning online helps students expand their understanding as students from various backgrounds come together in virtual classrooms to exchange ideas and perspectives.
- Online learning hones digital literacy skills, a crucial competence in the modern workforce.
OHVA at a Glance
Open to full-time, Ohio residents in Grades 9–12
Personalized approach to education
Dual credit opportunities with College Credit Plus
Career and college prep for grades 7–12
Honors and Credit Recovery courses
Inspired. Empowered. Educated.