Please access the resources here for support and information for prevention and awareness for your family, or even in times of crisis. Reach out to your student’s school counselor, and don't forget, OHVA staff and teachers are here for you, as well.
- Teen Suicide Prevention
- Grief and Loss [PDF]
- Substance Abuse
- Mental Health Issues
- Bullying [PDF]
- Food and Shelter Needs
- Missing Children: Use this resource packet to be informed and aid in prevention; it includes a fingerprint kit template.
SaferOH: Call the Tip Line (844.723.3764) to report a bullying concern, potential teen suicide, or any other school safety concern.
Our school's Homeless Liaison is Heidi Ragar. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org if your family needs assistance with this issue.
Links of Interest
- Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio (COHHIO)
- Interagency Council on Homelessness and Affordable Housing
- National Association for Education of Homeless Children and Youth (NAEHCY)
- National Center for Homeless Education (NCHE)– Improving Learning through Research and Development
- National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty
- Ohio Mental Health Addiction Services
- Safe Families For Children
- School House Connection
- Single Mothers Grant
- The Runaway and Homeless Youth Act
- U.S. Department of Education
- Youth Specific FAQs for Coordinated Entry [PDF]